Citrix XenDesktop delivers Windows apps and desktops with the best cost, performance and security for every business need.
With XenDesktop, your business is borderless. Give employees the freedom to work from anywhere while cutting IT costs. With industry-leading XenApp built in, XenDesktop can deliver full desktops or just apps to any device.
Citrix XenDesktop delivers virtual Windows apps and desktops
as secure mobile services. With XenDesktop, IT can mobilize
the business, while reducing costs by centralizing control and
security of intellectual property. XenDesktop can deliver full
desktops or just the apps to any device. XenDesktop enables
the delivery of a native touch-enabled mobile experience that
is optimized for the type of device, as well as the network.
XenDesktop is built on a 3rd generation FlexCast
Management Architecture (FMA) and is the only hybrid
cloud-ready platform that separates the management plane
from the workload to enable IT to securely deliver published
apps on-premises, and manage workers and mobile
workspaces either on-premises or in the cloud.
- XenApp published desktops for maximum IT control and lowest cost: Multiple user sessions sharing a single, locked-down Windows Server environment running in the datacenter and accessing a core set of apps. 6-10X more desktops per host as compared to VDI.
- XenApp published apps for secure access to 5 generations of Windows apps on any device: XenApp published apps for secure access to 5 generations of Windows apps on any device including iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices for on-demand access from anywhere lets users focus on work.
- VDI desktops for maximum personalization: Leverages a single desktop OS image to create multiple thin-provisioned or streamed desktops.
- VDI with Personal vDisk for maximum personalization with single image management: Personal vDisk maintains user application, profile and data differences that are not part of the base image for a persistent "personal" desktop replacing the need for most dedicated desktops.
- Hosted physical desktops when hypervisors aren't required: Deploy a single desktop image to workstations and blade servers in the datacenter to run graphics-intensive 3D applications on a native OS.
- Remote PC Access for secure, direct connections to office PCs: Virtual Desktop Agent is installed on a physical PC inside the corporate network and automatically provisioned as a managed service available to the authorized mobile users on any device.
- Offline client virtualization for disconnected user requirements: Full offline use of a client-side virtual desktop while maintaining the advantages of centralized, single image management and synchronizes updates with the datacenter.